ChoujiRO Boards

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok

+2
Admin
gmslave
6 posters

hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai

gmslave

hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai Empty hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai

Post  gmslave Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:43 pm

hi guys and gays! hi ingame players including cyber chix with dix Twisted Evil

~ i am Kevin Bryan Baes.

~ working as an IT in call center in makati. i am newbie in computer / tech world my bad Evil or Very Mad

ingame names:

Soap ~ ( Hollywood Actor of old AGN )
    Core2Quad ~
    The Butterfly ~
    Lotus ~

~ 22 yrs of living with heaven or hell, taken and will be married within 2yrs bounce

~ i am aggressive in terms of Playing Ragnarok online. playing since official pRO chaos beta server until it became baldur. quit for playing official after i acquired 1pc of Megingjard and +10 double explosive bloody perfect specialty jur. quit for losing total of 11b zenny in official due to massive dupe wipe of pRO and its a very long long journey to recall in terms of ragnarok online ( official , private ) lol!

~ 99/70 fanatic, i hate overpowered items and customs but i do love customs which is balance. in that way, i might support the server and the administration.

~ you might find me stupid and foul mouthed player, sorry but that's my own way of showing how cool am i wahahahaha! friendly especially to those person whom i trusted most cheers

~ i hope that this will be a warm start, we are all expecting and looking for what so called TRANSPARENCY from the admins towards the players. let's use the forum to discussed and to be discussed. i am respecting admins decision as well as other players here where in it was discussed and understands every single point of it.

HaveFun bounce
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai Empty Re: hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 am

- ka adik
    - welcome abord
    ragbarok
    ragbarok

hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai Empty a

Post  ragbarok Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:22 pm

whoa whoa whoa... im curious... who drops megingjard? and what are the cards needed to have that long named specialty jur you had? can you please please tell me? i want to know....(google and ratemyserver already searched.)
    iMike
    iMike

hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai Empty Re: hi to all players here! hi to admins! hi gm takure i mean takumirai

Post  iMike Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 am

Welcome Smile haha
    Nyuu
    Nyuu

Post  Nyuu Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:21 am

soap you stopped playing na?
    dastgeer
    dastgeer

Post  dastgeer Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

d ma drop ang meging.... ahahah

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:38 pm